1. Shake the bottle before application.
2. Add no more than 10ml – 20ml of Spa No Foam directly to the affected area of foaming.
3. Do not re-apply Spa No Foam until at least 24hrs have passed, after this, another application can be made.
4. If Spa No Foam is used on a regular basis it is essential to undertake a weekly clean of the Cartridge Filter
5. If the water persists with long-term foaming it is advisable to contact your dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers, and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to the most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.