Tile and liner cleaner is a fast-acting yet gentle way to rid your pool of stubborn deposits. It has been carefully formulated not to scratch the fabric, making it safe for all types of water chemistry.
Unlike other cleaning compounds, this product works quickly without excessive scrubbing or harsh chemicals – apply and let the cleaning power do its job!
It’s easy to use and won’t strip away chlorine from your pool like bleaches or other abrasive agents, meaning your clean pool will be safe for swimming as soon as it’s finished drying. Furthermore, tile and liner cleaners can be used on all types of surfaces, including ceramic tiles, fibreglass liners and even vinyl pools, leaving them sparkling clean each time. Plus, due to their unique formula, you can get longer life out of your pool liners too.
1. Test a small area of the surface to ensure compatibility.
2. Before applying the surface cleaner, ensure the area to be treated has been wetted.
3. Using a damp non-abrasive sponge or cloth, apply surface cleaner sparingly and lightly work the product into the affected area to remove any stains and leave for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Wipe and remove the area with a clean damp cloth.
5. For heavy staining, a second application may be required.
6. Rinse with water.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with other chemicals, including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur. • Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.